Proactive & Independent review of Record Book(s)
In order to meet the increasing demands for accurate record keeping on board all vessels, Matau-Marine has developed a system to continuously and independently review record books to assist ship owners and managers to meet the expectations and to assist to minimize the risk for costly observation, penalties or even detentions.
For this purpose, we check:
- Oil Record books (ORB) – Engine
- Oil Record books (ORB) – MARPOL Annex I
- Chemical Tanker Record Books – MARPOL Annex II
- Garbage Record Books – MARPOL Annex V
Your key benefits:
- Continuous monitoring of for correct entries and correctness of the data verified against other relevant sources (D/E log books, garbage & slop receipts, BDN’s)
- Creating one more barrier and minimize observations during flag & port state inspections and Vetting / CDI / Rightship reviews leading to enhanced performance and reduced detentions
- Using anonymized data for internal training sessions (officers meeting) leads to better acceptance by Crew
- Psychological enhanced awareness due to an active continuous check program and trend analysis
- No travel costs involved
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.